Tuesday 26 May 2020

How my week 6 tasks went.

How my week 6 tasks went.

Reflection from week 6 - first week back in level 2
  • Questions to think about and discuss -
    • How did you go in getting through the tasks we attempted last week?

I when good I did not finish my 2 hours of reading but other wise
 it when good. 
    • Did you complete them all? Almost just did't do the two hours of reading
    • What learning stood out for you in a POSITIVE and NEGATIVE I like the dreamscape and did not like WTE
    • Were there BLOCKERS to your learning, dreamscape was fun but to fun and i got distracted on it
    • What is your aim for this week? How will you improve? I can just focus on one task at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.